Free Initial Consultation for all Criminal Defense Cases and Payment Plans for Most Criminal Defense Cases in These Top Banners.
White collar crimes are difficult for many reasons. Firstly, the cases always rely heavily on documentation and interpretation of financial information. If there isn't enough documentation to support a strong defense, your lawyer must be knowledgeable of alternative defense strategies to make sure that your rights are protected.
At the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz, we have a proven track record representing individuals in state and federal court facing white collar crime charges. We recognize our clients need help mitigating the consequences of a criminal offense and work diligently to reach a favorable outcome.
Ruben Ortiz offers dedicated criminal defense representation and makes sure that your case is handled with professionalism. We work to preserve your reputation and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Call (915) 308-8850 to request your free criminal defense case evaluation with our El Paso criminal defense lawyer.
Pointed Advice for Complex White Collar Crimes
All instances are unique when it comes to white collar crimes. In fact, some of our clients did not even realize they committed a crime. Whatever your situation is, we can stick by you.
Attorney Ruben Ortiz handles cases involving:
- Fraud - deception for the purpose of illegal gain, usually financial
- Insurance fraud - to defraud the insurance process, whether from the side of the insurer or the insured
- Check fraud- to illegally write checks in order to to withdraw funds that are not available
- Credit card fraud - the act of committing fraud by the use of a credit card or credit card number for financial gain
- Bank fraud- the use of illegal methods to obtain money, assets or other property owned by a financial institution
- Embezzlement - the act of an employee stealing funds from their employer
- Money laundering - to conceal the illegal obtaining of money, usually by way of passing through a large number of bank transactions or business transactions
- Identity theft - to knowingly use another person's identity for the purpose of benefiting from that person, usually financially
- Extortion - to obtain something, usually money, by way of threat or force
- Bribery - to give or receive something of value in return for an action or influence
- Blackmail - to threaten the exposure of a person's private information for the purpose of gain
- Unemployment fraud, Medicare/Medicaid fraud and more
Being convicted of a white collar crime can damage your professional reputation, ruin your future and may even exclude you from future benefits or job considerations. The sooner you retain the services of the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz, the sooner we can begin defending your rights. Ruben Ortiz is highly knowledgeable of complex federal laws involving white collar crimes and is a seasoned, respected trial lawyer.
Contact our El Paso law firm.
Please contact us to schedule your consultation to discuss the details of your situation. Call our El Paso criminal defense lawyer at (915) 308-8850 to get legal support with white collar crime charges.
Trusted PeopleOliver T.
He got my case dismissed.Jorge Medina
Got it dismissed when it could have easily ruined my futureDavid
Over 25 Years of Experience Representing Clients with Personal Injury
Exceptional Track Record of Success
Strong & Trusted Advocate for His Clients