Texas Federal Immigration Violation Lawyer
Violations of immigration laws in the United States are considered federal offenses. As with other federal charges, a conviction can result in prison time and other penalties, including deportation. If you are faced with an immigration law violation of any kind, it is important to speak with an experienced Texas federal criminal defense attorney as soon as possible.
At the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz in El Paso, Texas, we will listen to your situation, and clearly explain your options for defense. We will work with you every step of the way to guide you through the legal process. For trusted and knowledgeable representation, contact us and schedule a consultation at (915) 308-8850.
Experienced El Paso Immigration Lawyers
Federal immigration violations may include:
- Falsifying, forging or counterfeiting immigration documents
- Committing a crime that leads to a serious conviction
- Knowingly hiring illegal aliens
- Illegally entering the United States
- Failing to leave the U.S. following a deportation order
- Entering or attempting to enter the U.S. after having been deported
- Harboring an illegal alien
- Marrying a U.S. citizen in order to evade immigration laws
- Assisting illegal aliens to enter the U.S. in any way
We understand the severity of these charges and will carefully review your situation in order to provide the best possible defense. We offer payment plans to clients, and are available to our clients at all times in cases of emergencies. Attorneys at the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz are fluently bilingual.
Proudly serving those charged with crimes near Sierra Blanca, Van Horn, and the El Paso areas.
Contact us today to discuss how we might serve your legal immigration needs.
Exceptional Track Record of Success
Strong & Trusted Advocate for His Clients
Fighting for His Clients Since 1998
Tens of Thousands of Individuals Represented Before State & Federal Courts
Winner of “The Best Lawyer to Get You Out of Trouble” by El Paso’s What’s Up Entertainment Weekly from 2007-2012
Awarded Top Lawyer for 2016 & 2017 from The Global Directory of Who's Who