No upfront fees and only pay if you win!
Fighting For Construction Workers Hurt On The Job
Construction workers are essential to the development and growth of our cities and our society as a whole. If you work in construction, you are likely well aware of the risks you take daily to make a living. While safety standards are expected and put in place, the unfortunate reality is that construction sites can still be dangerous and accidents can happen.
Construction is one of the highest-risk professions in terms of injury and death, with an average of 22.9 deaths per 100,000 full-time workers in 2021 according to Bureau of Labor Statistics data. In addition to physical injuries such as broken bones or lacerations, many workers can be left with life-altering emotional trauma that takes time to heal from. We understand these risks, and we strive to ensure all construction workers get the justice they deserve when they suffer from a preventable accident on the job.
Accidents involving construction sites can have far-reaching consequences for those who were injured or their families; but at Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz, we do whatever it takes to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Our experienced team will provide personalized attention and support throughout your case so that you can focus on getting better while we handle the legal aspects.
Contact us today at (210) 592-4181 or complete our online form for a free consultation. You don't pay unless you win and we have no upfront attorney fees!
What Causes Construction Accidents?
Companies are required to make worksites as safe as possible for their staff and contractors alike, but unfortunately, injuries still happen. Construction accidents can be caused by a variety of different factors.
Some of these factors include:
- Negligence: Construction companies are legally obligated to ensure that their work sites comply with safety standards. Negligent behavior can include failing to uphold these safety protocols, which can lead to serious injury. At the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz, we have experience representing clients in construction site negligence cases and other types of unsafe practices.
- Hazardous conditions: Substandard conditions such as slippery surfaces, exposed wiring, inadequate ventilation or blocked exits are all potential hazards on a construction site; if proper precautions aren’t taken they could result in an accident or illness. We understand how hazardous materials and unsafe working conditions can cause severe injuries, and we have a proven track record for helping our clients recover compensation for these accidents.
- Defective equipment/products: Defects in any type of equipment or product used on a job site may be grounds for liability if those defects contribute to an accident occurring at the work site. Our firm has extensive experience representing clients who suffer from accidents due to defective products or equipment while on the job.
What To Do Following a Construction Accident
If you have been injured while working in a construction environment, you may be entitled to worker's compensation. Unfortunately, some construction companies can make it difficult to receive the compensation that you are owed. If your construction company gives you trouble obtaining the appropriate reimbursement for your injuries, a lawsuit may be warranted.
At the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz, our legal team is dedicated to providing our clients with support and representation as they pursue their claims against their construction companies.
Some of the actions we can do on your behalf include:
- Representing you in court
- Determining which parties are liable for your injuries
- Negotiating a settlement with the involved parties
- Helping to ensure that you receive full and fair compensation for your injuries
When you've been hurt, we know the stakes are high. Alongside the physical pain, emotional distress, and financial hardship you are going through, there are chances you may never be able to physically work in the same capacity as before. That's why we strive to ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive the necessary compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Don't wait until it’s too late—contact the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz today to discuss your case and get the legal help you need. We will provide a free consultation so that you can understand your options without any financial obligation.
Get started on getting the justice you deserve by contacting us online now or calling (210) 592-4181. Our San Antonio construction accident attorneys are here to ensure that those responsible are held accountable. You don't pay unless we win.
You Don't Pay Unless We Win
No Up Front Fees
Strong & Trusted Advocate for His Clients
Exceptional Track Record of Success
Over 25 Years of Experience Representing Clients with Personal Injury
Free Consultation/Free Case Evaluation