No upfront fees and only pay if you win!
Advocating for Injured Pedestrians Since 1998
At the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz, we understand the pain and suffering that comes with being involved in a pedestrian accident. Negligence on busy streets can cause serious trauma, and we're committed to helping the people of San Antonio recover from their injuries.
Our team is well-versed in personal injury law and will protect your rights. If negligence was involved, you may be entitled to compensation and we're here to help you fight for it. Don't suffer in silence; contact the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz today and let us help you get the justice you deserve.
Common Injuries for Pedestrians
As a pedestrian, you are at a higher risk of sustaining severe injuries in accidents that involve motor vehicles. Numerous individuals have suffered a variety of injuries due to collisions with cars and trucks while walking.
Pedestrian accident injuries can include:
- Head injuries: After an accident, you may suffer from head and brain injuries that can include traumatic brain injury (TBI), concussions, and more.
- Broken bones and fractures: You may have fractures in your legs, arms, hands, wrists, and back. In serious cases, broken bones can puncture through skin.
- Internal injuries: This type of injury may include punctured lungs, organ bruising, and internal bleeding.
- Spine and neck injuries: These injuries can lead to damage in strength, bodily function, and even paralysis.
- Soft tissue injury: This can result in sprains, lacerations, strains, and dislocations along a person’s body. These injuries are not only painful but can leave scars and result in long-term issues.
Pedestrian accidents can have devastating consequences, resulting in serious injuries and even death. If you or a loved one has been involved in a pedestrian accident, it is important to seek legal help from a pedestrian accident lawyer. Our attorney has the knowledge and experience to fight for your entitled compensation. With our help, you can focus on healing and recovery while we handle the legal process.
What Damages Can Be Recovered in a Pedestrian Accident?
Pedestrian accidents are complex events that result in various injuries. Variables used to determine the amount of settlement can include aspects such as the extent of the damages to the pedestrian, what treatments they had to go through, how their future is affected, and more.
Pedestrian accident victims may be entitled to the following:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages due to time off
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- And more
If you've been involved in a pedestrian accident, it's important to have legal representation. Our San Antonio pedestrian accident attorney has the knowledge and skills necessary to help you navigate the legal process and investigate your case thoroughly. We'll work tirelessly to determine the extent of your injuries, lost wages, and other damages to help you pursue the maximum compensation possible.
Our law firm strives to help alleviate stress for our clients. Therefore, there are no fees unless your case is won. Learn more about how we can help you by scheduling a free consultation with us.
You Don't Pay Unless We Win
No Up Front Fees
Strong & Trusted Advocate for His Clients
Exceptional Track Record of Success
Over 25 Years of Experience Representing Clients with Personal Injury
Free Consultation/Free Case Evaluation