No upfront fees and only pay if you win!
Fighting for Justice for Injured Motorcyclists
Motorcyclists have a reputation for being risk takers on the road, but the truth is that riding safely requires special skills. Earning a motorcycle license is not easy, as it involves mastering complex maneuvers and having an intimate knowledge of the rules of the road. Motorcyclists must be both alert and aware at all times to ensure their safety while navigating through traffic.
Despite these requirements, motorcyclists are still vulnerable on the roads due to other driver’s negligence or recklessness. When involved in an accident caused by another driver, injured motorcyclists may benefit from seeking legal representation from a qualified San Antonio motorcycle accident attorney who can fight for justice on their behalf.
At the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz, we are dedicated to protecting the rights of those who have been injured in a motorcycle accident.Our experienced and knowledgeable personal injury legal team is ready to help you understand your case and get the outcome you deserve. We are here to provide personalized attention every step of the way so that you don’t feel overwhelmed or alone during this trying time.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact us today by phone at (210) 592-4181 or online for a free consultation.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcyclists on the roads of San Antonio don’t have the same luxury of protection that car drivers do, so all drivers need to be extra cautious when they are sharing the road with them. Motorcycle accidents can occur due to a variety of reasons, and in most cases, it is due to the actions of a negligent driver.
Common causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Driver distraction - such as texting or talking on the phone while driving, which can lead to a driver not seeing the motorcyclist on the road.
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol - which impairs a driver’s ability to make good decisions and aim properly.
- Failing to yield the right of way - when drivers don’t follow traffic signals or signs, they may end up hitting another vehicle or motorcycle due to their negligence.
- Speeding - when drivers go above the speed limit, they are more likely to be involved in an accident.
- Poor road conditions - such as potholes, uneven pavement, or other hazards that can increase the likelihood of an accident.
- Inconsiderate or aggressive driving - when a driver follows too close, cuts off a motorcyclist, or drives erratically, they are putting other drivers in danger.
A driver does not even have to come into contact with a motorcyclist to cause an accident; simply making a negligent decision, like turning without looking to see if anyone is in the way, can lead to a serious motorcycle accident and put a car or truck driver at fault.
Compensation for Injuries From a Motorcycle Accident
Victims of motorcycle accidents rarely walk away without major injuries, such as broken bones, head trauma, and more. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorbike accident in San Antonio, it is important to understand your rights for financial compensation for the damages incurred. The Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz can provide experienced legal representation to help ensure that you get the justice you deserve.
We offer comprehensive assistance with seeking compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Funeral expenses (in cases of wrongful death)
Our experienced legal team is devoted to helping our clients get the justice they deserve, and we also want to do our part in making San Antonio roads safer for all drivers and motorcyclists. We are dedicated to educating the public about responsible driving behaviors and advocating for more rigorous safety regulations that can help prevent future accidents from occurring. We strive to raise awareness about the dangers drivers and motorcyclists can face on the roads, as well as ensure that injured victims receive fair compensation for their losses.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
Working with the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz entitles you to a slew of advantages that aim to make your legal journey easier and more comfortable. Among these are:
- No Upfront Fees: We understand the financial burden that an accident can impose. Therefore, our services require no upfront payments or hidden costs.
- Pay only if you win: Our payment structure is result-oriented. You only pay us if we succeed in winning your case, thereby providing you peace of mind regarding legal expenses.
- Skilled representation: You benefit from our years of experience and expertise in personal injury law, ensuring you receive professional and competent representation.
- Personalized attention: Every case is unique, and so are you. We commit to providing personalized attention to every client and their specific case.
Call us today at (210) 592-4181 or contact us online to begin your free consultation. We are here to help you navigate the legal system and fight for what is right - don’t hesitate to reach out!
You Don't Pay Unless We Win
No Up Front Fees
Strong & Trusted Advocate for His Clients
Exceptional Track Record of Success
Over 25 Years of Experience Representing Clients with Personal Injury
Free Consultation/Free Case Evaluation