At the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz We Offer a Free Initial Consultation, Free Case Evaluation, and Will Only Charge a 25% Contingency Fee When a Case Is Settled or Resolved Without a Lawsuit Being Filed.
Ridesharing has revolutionized the way we commute, providing us with a convenient and reliable alternative to traditional taxi services. However, accidents can still happen, and the aftermath of a rideshare accident can be complex and overwhelming. If you find yourself in this situation, it is essential to seek legal help as soon as possible.
At the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz, our rideshare vehicle attorney is here to assist you with your legal needs. With years of experience and a deep understanding of the complexities involved in rideshare accidents, our attorney is committed to providing you with the highest level of legal representation. We know that getting involved in an accident can be stressful, but rest assured that we are here to help you navigate the process and pursue the compensation you deserve.
Don't hesitate to call us and schedule a consultation today if you’ve been in a rideshare accident. Call (915) 308-8850 or schedule your consultation with us online.
Why Do You Need a Rideshare Vehicle Attorney?
When accidents involving Uber or Lyft occur, the legal details of these services can make it challenging to get proper compensation. Rideshare drivers and passengers who sustain injuries or property damage in a crash may be eligible for recouped costs through a personal injury claim.
Passengers and drivers face different challenges in rideshare accidents:
- Passenger(s): As a passenger, Lyft or Uber must provide liability coverage for your injuries and/or property damage. However, securing your compensation against a company’s legal team can be difficult to do yourself.
- Driver: Most rideshare drivers are independent contractors which can lead to insurance coverage disputes. Lyft and Uber also offer insurance policies that can compensate drivers involved in an auto accident while logged into the app. However, sometimes these companies and their insurance firms refuse to pay or offer lowball settlements, making it crucial for drivers to seek legal guidance to ensure fair compensation.
Low settlements and complicated legal details can be overwhelming and leave you feeling frustrated. Hiring a rideshare lawyer with years of experience can offer valuable guidance and help you work towards a fair settlement. We understand the intricacies of personal injury law and have the resources and trial experience to navigate the legal system with ease.
Free Consultation - No Upfront Fees - Only Pay if and When You Win - 25% Contingency Fee When a Case Is Settled Without a Lawsuit Being Filed for All Personal Injury Cases
What to Do If You Get into a Rideshare Accident
Knowing what steps to take in the aftermath of a rideshare accident can help ensure your safety and increase your chances for a successful claim.
- Seek medical attention: Even if no one feels like they sustained injuries, it is important to have a professional determine this.
- Call the police: When police arrive at the scene, they can collect reports from involved drivers as well as eyewitnesses. This can help you when filing a claim.
- Gather information: Be sure to collect information from all drivers and passengers. This includes name, contact information, and insurance information.
- Document the accident: Take photos and videos of the scene and your injuries. Be sure to have documentation of any property damage as well.
- Contact a rideshare accident attorney: The final step is to contact a rideshare vehicle attorney. We can help protect your rights and maximize the amount of compensation you receive.
Call the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz
Dealing with the aftermath of a rideshare accident can be a daunting and stressful time. It is essential to find the right advocate who can help you navigate the legal complexities of your case while also providing empathetic and professional support.
At the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz, we understand the challenges that come with this situation. Our seasoned rideshare vehicle lawyer has over 25 years of experience helping clients obtain just compensation for their injuries. With a track record of client satisfaction, our team is dedicated to providing expert legal guidance and support every step of the way.
Choose Ruben Ortiz to be your trusted advocate and let us help you get the justice you deserve.
Dial (915) 308-8850 or contact us online today.
Mr. Ortiz is very understanding and a great person to speak with.G. Gardea
I am so Thankful to Mr. Ortiz for giving me my life back.T. Hedicke
I recommend Mr. Ortiz to anyone who needs Justice.J.S.
Fighting for His Clients Since 1998
Strong & Trusted Advocate for His Clients
Exceptional Track Record of Success
Best of El Paso 2021-2022 | Personal Injury Law Office
You Don't Pay Unless We Win
25% Contingency Fee When Settled Prior to Lawsuit Filing