Name Changes

Name Changes Attorney in El Paso, TX

Our Family Lawyer Can Help You Through Every Step

From getting married and starting a new life with another person to getting a divorce to numerous other situations that commonly occur in this life, there are a variety of reasons that may lead to you wanting to legally change your name. Whatever your specific reason may be, facilitating this name change will require you filling out certain documents, providing information, and going through a legal process. If you are searching for an experienced El Paso family lawyer to assist with this process, the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz can help handle each step correctly, fill out and file all necessary documentation, and ensure that your name change goes as smoothly as possible!

Some of the information that you will need to legally change your name in the State of Texas includes:

  • Your current name
  • Your current place of residence
  • The full new name that you will be requesting
  • Your reason for requesting a legal name change
  • Your past criminal charges and convictions
  • Written consent of the parent or guardian, if the child is a minor
  • Your driver's license number
  • Your social security number
  • Your gender
  • Your race
  • Your date of birth

Contact us today to inform us about the details of your situation in case evaluation.

Learn More About the Legal Name Change Process Today!

Our attorney is able to sit down with you, understand your reasons for wanting to change your name, make you aware of the benefits and drawbacks of this decision, and help you move ahead with the process. From start to finish, he will be by your side, notifying the necessary government agencies, completing all the paperwork in a correct and timely manner, and answering any questions you may have.

Learn more about the legal name change process, and how he can help, by calling our El Paso family law attorney today at (915) 308-8850!

Contact The Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz Today

You Deserve Exceptional Legal Counsel From A Top-Rated Attorney

Send My Information