Robbery & Burglary

Robbery & Burglary Defense Lawyer

Call (915) 308-8850 Today For Aggressive Defense.

Experienced Trial Lawyer
Trusted Advocate
Backed By A Proven Track Record
Affordable Payment Plans
Free Case Consultations
Thousands Of Individuals Represented
Award-Winning & Reputable Attorney

Burglary and robbery charges are far more serious matters than most people realize. They are often charged as felonies, and a conviction can result in a multiyear prison term. If you or a family member has been charged with burglary or robbery, it is important that you consult with an attorney as soon as possible.

At the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz, we defend people charged with theft crimes in Texas. Attorney Ortiz understands that a conviction will have a terrible impact on your future. He fights vigorously to protect clients’ rights and works to reduce or dismiss the charges. You can rely on Mr. Ortiz for his dedication to criminal defense — he has won the award for “The Best Lawyer To Get You Out Of Trouble” by El Paso’s entertainment weekly What’s Up from 2007 to 2012.

Do Not Face Burglary Or Robbery Charges Without A Lawyer

In general terms, burglaries occur when a person breaks into homes, other buildings or vehicles to commit theft, assault or a felony. When the offense takes place in a home or building, it is a felony. Burglary of a vehicle is a misdemeanor.

Robbery occurs when a person uses the threat of bodily harm or actual harm to steal another’s property. If a weapon is involved, it can be charged as aggravated robbery.

Burglary and robbery convictions can result in lengthy prison sentences, depending on the specifics of the crime. Charges and penalties may depend on whether anyone was injured during the offense. Aggravated robbery may include penalties such as a fine of up to $10,000 and/or five to 99 years in prison.

Contact us today at 915-308-8850 for a free consultation with an El Paso robbery defense lawyer.

Contact The Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz Today

You Deserve Exceptional Legal Counsel From A Top-Rated Attorney

Send My Information