Federal Immigration Violations
Violations of immigration laws in the United States are considered federal
offenses. As with other federal charges, a conviction can result in prison
time and other penalties, including deportation. If you are faced with
an immigration law violation of any kind, it is important to speak with
an experienced federal criminal defense attorney as soon as possible.
At the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz in El Paso, Texas, we will listen to
your situation, and clearly explain your options for defense. We will
work with you every step of the way to guide you through the legal process.
For trusted and knowledgeable representation, contact us and schedule
a free initial consultation at 915-308-8850.
Experienced El Paso Immigration Lawyers
Federal immigration violations may include:
- Falsifying, forging or counterfeiting immigration documents
- Committing a crime that leads to a serious conviction
- Knowingly hiring illegal aliens
- Illegally entering the United States
- Failing to leave the U.S. following a deportation order
- Entering or attempting to enter the U.S. after having been deported
- Harboring an illegal alien
- Marrying a U.S. citizen in order to evade immigration laws
- Assisting illegal aliens to enter the U.S. in any way
We understand the severity of these charges and will carefully review your
situation in order to provide the best possible defense.
We offer payment plans to clients, and are available to our clients at
all times in cases of emergencies. Attorneys at the Law Offices of Ruben
Ortiz are fluently bilingual.
Contact us today to discuss how we might serve your legal immigration needs. All
immigration law cases are taken on a contingency basis and affordable
payment plans are available.