Petitions for Nondisclosure

Petitions For Nondisclosure

If you have been convicted of a crime in your past, the aftereffects of the conviction can seem to follow you everywhere. When you are trying to get a job, go to school and further help your future, a conviction can be the one and only thing standing in the way.

One way to have your past blocked from the public can be a petition for nondisclosure. This can only be done with the help of a skilled and experienced attorney. Ruben Ortiz routinely represents clients in criminal issues involving petitions for nondisclosure, expunctions of criminal records and more.

Need help, guidance and advice about a criminal matter? Contact Ruben Ortiz at 915-308-8850 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.

Am I Eligible?

If you have successfully completed deferred probation and want to keep your record sealed from the public you may be able to successfully petition for nondisclosure. This is extremely helpful for people seeking new jobs, entering college or embarking in other life-changing events.

Petitions For Nondisclosure V. Expungements

While a petition for nondisclosure makes your record blocked from the public, law enforcement and certain public figures may still be able to see the conviction. This is how a petition for nondisclosure differs from an expungement. If your record is expunged, then your history is wiped clean. Ruben Ortiz will carefully explain other differences, help determine which you may be eligible for and represent you with vigorous advocacy.

Contact Our Lawyer For Expunction Of Criminal Records In Texas

Learn about all the services we provide and how we can help you, today. Contact us at 915-308-8850 to schedule a meeting with attorney Ruben Ortiz. We offer free bond reductions for clients who have already retained our services. Located in El Paso.

Contact The Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz Today

You Deserve Exceptional Legal Counsel From A Top-Rated Attorney

Send My Information